Vilas High Performance program is personalised and for a limited number of places.
For each player VILAS Academy offers assistance, training and a special program to improve during the stage.
Can choose two options : Full boarding ( from 12 years old ) or Non-boarding option.
Technical training program: Tennis & fitness ( morning and afternoon)
Indicative daily schedule of training:
Monday to Friday :
• 9:00 to 13:00 h Tennis & Physical Training.
•17:30 to 19:30 h Tennis Training.
Saturday morning :
Tennis Training / 2 hour session.
• Vilas High performance is personalized and schedule may vary according to specific training each day, even extended.
Arrival and departure: Full boarding option
It is allowed to arrive during weekend, especially in cases of international flights.
Player must send complete flight information ( at least 3 days prior to arrival ) in order to get vouchers for transfers
Suggested Items to Bring:
The items below are based on a one-week stay at the Academy. Students staying multiple weeks will need to adjust this list to accommodate their stay. We recommend not bringing any expensive or unnecessary item.
⎫ 8-10 pairs of shorts / skirts
⎫ Running shoes
⎫ 8-10 pairs of socks
⎫ Personal toiletries
⎫ 8-10 shirts / tops
⎫ Beach towel
⎫ Light weight jacket
⎫ Stamps/writing material
Cost of each big bag: 9 €, Service on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The program fees do not include any provisions for personal, medical or property insurance.
Code of conduct:
Vilas Academy applies code of conduct for players in competition of Tennis Europe Junior Tour and ITF, for all players joining programs. Code of conduct includes regulations about behaviour, punctuality, offences, etc.
Weekly rate will not be rated daily.
· The full amount paid may be credited toward a future reservation. This credit on file will be held for 15 months from the date of cancellation.
· Cancellations received less than seven days before scheduled arrival or after scheduled arrival date, will result in forfeiture of all fees.
· I certify that I am the guest/Participant and/or the parent of the guest/Participant and agree to these terms and policies .
Read here the rules of behaviour for parents